The year end holiday season is magical with great music, food and time spent with family and friends. Speaking of food, there are lots of holiday kitchen gadgets that can save you time as you make your holiday treats. Here are my favorites, some of which might make a perfect kitchen gadget gift for …
Kitchens are busy places and often the heart of the home. We cook and eat there, the kids do homework in the kitchen and more. That's why you want enough countertop space, storage and lighting to make the time you spend there enjoyable.
You'll find articles on kitchen design and trends, cabinets, hardware, appliances and so much more. We'll also give you tips on how to pick fixtures that fit your lifestyle best.
All Kitchens & Dining Rooms Articles
- My Favorite Holiday Kitchen Gadgets to Save Prep Time
- Amazing Backsplash Ideas That Are Perfect for Your Kitchen & Bathrooms
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- Kitchen Pantry Storage Ideas
- Kitchen Tools Missing in My Kitchen
- New Kitchen Countertop Materials For a Unique Kitchen
- How Do You Update Laminate Countertops
- Kitchen Design Trends in 2019
- Replacing Cheap Kitchen Cabinets
- Why Picking Cabinet Hardware is Really Hard
- Kitchen Cabinet Plans Can be Challenging
- 4 Outdoor Kitchen Ideas to Keep Food Cold & Safe
- Budget Kitchen Renovations For Under $5,000
- Awesome Kitchen Gadgets: Do I Really Need An Instant Pot?
- 10 Amazing Kitchen Drawer Organizers
- Great Drawer Organization
- Imagine an Organized Junk Drawer
- How to Design & Organize Your Kitchen Drawers
- Best Kitchen Cabinet Organizers
- New Home Improvement Products – Are They Really New?
- Appliance Package Colors Reflect Kitchen Trends
- Kitchen Countertop Materials That Aren’t Average
- Will the Slate Appliance Replace Stainless?
- Two Kitchens and Two New Refrigerators?
- A Beach Kitchen for Grandkids & Entertaining
- The Kitchen Work Triangle
- Hiring a Kitchen Contractor
- Kitchen Lighting Key to Good Kitchen Design
- Where’s Your Microwave – Counter, Wall or Drawer?
- Creating a Kitchen for Entertaining
- Picking a Kitchen Cabinet Style Is Challenging
- 5 Kitchen Appliances That Save You Time
- 4 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens
- Open Concept Dining & Kitchen Renovation Ideas
- Refinishing Craigslist Cabinets, A Homeowner’s Story
- What Should You Pay for a Kitchen Remodel?
- Kitchen Remodeling Trends to Follow or Skip
- Budget Countertop Materials for Kitchens
- What About Freestanding Cupboards for Your Kitchen?
- Kitchen Remodeling Costs Are How Much?
- Home Automation and Talking Houses
- The Unused Dining Room Dilemma
- Organizing Kitchen Cabinets: The 5 Minute Guide
- Everything But the Kitchen Sink?
- 2 Home Renovations You Can Do By Yourself
- Balancing Beauty & Functionality in the Dining Room
- Lazy Susan Organizer Ideas for Better Storage
- How to Buy Lazy Susans
- Lazy Susan – Should I Install It Myself?
- Leaky Faucets, A Common Home Repair
- Stainless Steel or a New Kitchen Sink
- More Kitchen Sink Choices to Fit Your Lifestyle
- Kitchen Decorating Means What?
- Countertops: It’s All in the Details
- Kitchen Gadgets for the Holidays?
- Kitchen Design: Thinking Outside the Box
- Kitchen Decorating for the Holidays
- Kitchen Islands Offer Function & Flexibility
- Kitchen Cabinets Can Go Almost Anywhere
- Kitchen Remodel in 100 Year Old Victorian
- Kitchen Pantry Full or Empty?
- Smart Kitchen Flooring Choices
- Ideas for Sprucing Up Your Kitchen
- Tips for Buying Kitchen Island Seats
- 11 Decorating Ideas for Dining Rooms
- Kitchen Gadgets: What Do We Really Need?
- Kitchen Storage Ideas to Get Organized
- Smart Kitchen Lighting Tips
- Kitchen Pulls, Knobs & Other Hardware
- Kitchen Activity Centers for What?
- Kitchen Remodels Take How Long?
- Budgeting to Replace/Upgrade Interior Home Components
- Hidden Kitchen Outlets Need Creativity
- Help, I’ve Got a Frozen Water Pipe
- Beautiful Tile Adds Color & Function
- Affordable Kitchen Updates
- Kitchen Design to Support Your Lifestyle
- Protect Your Pipes from Freezing
The backsplash can be an extension of the countertop if you wish, but it’s a small enough area to add some creativity. For years your options focused on tile backsplash ideas but that's not what we’re talking about today. These backsplash ideas for kitchens and bathrooms offer an opportunity to …
We never seem to have enough space in our kitchen, probably because we love buying the latest gadget to save time. The trick is being able to find the gadget when you need it, instead of wasting time looking for it. These tips will help you create more space by organizing your kitchen …
The pandemic changed our lives in many ways. We're spending more time at home and that includes eating more meals at home. We've also learned to keep more food and supplies like toilet paper on hand, in case stores run out of things. Now that we're buying more, you'll want to review these kitchen …
When you've had a kitchen with every gadget, starting out again is an adventure. My goal after leaving my husband was to hold off buying new kitchen tools until I needed them. This has worked out well until today, Thanksgiving day. The stores were closed so I had to improvise after discovering some …
No kitchen remodel is complete without new countertops. Everyone seems to be in love with granite countertops and they are beautiful but you've got to maintain them. Engineered stone is an alternative to granite and you don't have to seal these kitchen countertop materials (it's done during the …