No kitchen remodel is complete without new countertops. Everyone seems to be in love with granite countertops and they are beautiful but you've got to maintain them. Engineered stone is an alternative to granite and you don't have to seal these kitchen countertop materials (it's done during the …
Kitchens are busy places and often the heart of the home. We cook and eat there, the kids do homework in the kitchen and more. That's why you want enough countertop space, storage and lighting to make the time you spend there enjoyable.
You'll find articles on kitchen design and trends, cabinets, hardware, appliances and so much more. We'll also give you tips on how to pick fixtures that fit your lifestyle best.
All Kitchens & Dining Rooms Articles
- New Kitchen Countertop Materials For a Unique Kitchen
- How Do You Update Laminate Countertops
- Kitchen Design Trends in 2019
- How to Dry Out Kitchen Cabinets
- Replacing Cheap Kitchen Cabinets
- Why Picking Cabinet Hardware is Really Hard
- Kitchen Cabinet Plans Can be Challenging
- 4 Outdoor Kitchen Ideas to Keep Food Cold & Safe
- Budget Kitchen Renovations For Under $5,000
- Popup Electrical Outlets That Make Sense
- Awesome Kitchen Gadgets: Do I Really Need An Instant Pot?
- 10 Amazing Kitchen Drawer Organizers
- Great Drawer Organization
- Imagine an Organized Junk Drawer
- How to Organize Your Kitchen Drawers
- Best Kitchen Cabinet Organizers
- New Home Improvement Products – Are They Really New?
- Appliance Package Colors Reflect Kitchen Trends
- Kitchen Countertop Materials That Aren’t Average
- Will the Slate Appliance Replace Stainless?
- Two Kitchens and Two New Refrigerators?
- A Beach Kitchen for Grandkids & Entertaining
- The Kitchen Work Triangle
- Hiring a Kitchen Contractor
- Kitchen Lighting Key to Good Kitchen Design
- Where’s Your Microwave – Counter, Wall or Drawer?
- Creating a Kitchen for Entertaining
- Picking a Kitchen Cabinet Style Is Challenging
- 5 Kitchen Appliances That Save You Time
- 4 Amazing Outdoor Kitchens
- Open Concept Dining & Kitchen Renovation Ideas
- Refinishing Craigslist Cabinets, A Homeowner’s Story
- What Should You Pay for a Kitchen Remodel?
- Kitchen Remodeling Trends to Follow or Skip
- Kitchen Remodeling Ideas for Beautiful Backsplashes
- Budget Countertop Materials for Kitchens
- What About Freestanding Cupboards for Your Kitchen?
- Kitchen Remodeling Costs Are How Much?
- Home Automation and Talking Houses
- The Unused Dining Room Dilemma
- Organizing Kitchen Cabinets: The 5 Minute Guide
- Everything But the Kitchen Sink?
- 2 Home Renovations You Can Do By Yourself
- Balancing Beauty & Functionality in the Dining Room
- Kitchen Cabinets to Maximize Storage
- How to Buy Lazy Susans
- Lazy Susan – Should I Install It Myself?
- Leaky Faucets, A Common Home Repair
- Stainless Steel or a New Kitchen Sink
- More Kitchen Sink Choices to Fit Your Lifestyle
- Kitchen Decorating Means What?
- Countertops: It’s All in the Details
- Kitchen Gadgets for the Holidays?
- Kitchen Design: Thinking Outside the Box
- Kitchen Decorating for the Holidays
- Kitchen Islands Offer Function & Flexibility
- Kitchen Cabinets Can Go Almost Anywhere
- Kitchen Remodel in 100 Year Old Victorian
- Kitchen Pantry Full or Empty?
- Selling Your Home with Great Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Smart Kitchen Flooring Choices
- Ideas for Sprucing Up Your Kitchen
- Tips for Buying Kitchen Island Seats
- 11 Decorating Ideas for Dining Rooms
- Kitchen Gadgets: What Do We Really Need?
- Kitchen Storage Ideas to Get Organized
- Smart Kitchen Lighting Tips
- Kitchen Pulls, Knobs & Other Hardware
- Kitchen Activity Centers for What?
- Kitchen Remodels Take How Long?
- Budgeting to Replace/Upgrade Interior Home Components
- Kitchen Cabinets & Outlets Need Creativity
- Help, I’ve Got a Frozen Water Pipe
- Beautiful Tile Adds Color & Function
- Affordable Kitchen Updates
- Kitchen Design to Support Your Lifestyle
- Protect Your Pipes from Freezing
Dawn asked "Do you handle this type of job? A realtor in southern New Hampshire, she has a Formica countertop that needs updating but doesn't want to spend the money to replace it." What she didn't explain was the purpose for the update. As she's a realtor, it likely is an update Dawn …
Kitchens have always been the heart of a home. One of the most popular kitchen design trends is the open floor plan. Now these open kitchens are being integrated into the larger living space in new and exciting ways. Kitchens are being decorated like other rooms in your home and coordinated with …
There are many reasons for water damage inside our homes. Water leaks come from leaking showers, tubs, toilets, sinks and faucets, appliances, your hot water heater and sometimes a water pipe. 14,000 people in the US experience one of these water leaks every day so it's important to know how to dry …
If the kitchen is the heart of a home, then you expect kitchens in new construction houses to be brilliant. Richmond American's model home kitchen is just that. The price tag for that kitchen is ridiculous. Here's how I replaced cheap kitchen cabinets in my new home, with better cabinets that are …
When you're planning a new kitchen, you spend hours on the layout of the kitchen, the cabinet style and color, the counter tops and special features like a pull-out trash can. Yesterday we finalized my kitchen layout for my new house, yeah! So it was time to pick the cabinet hardware but that's not …