Front door handles rarely get discussed when talking about curb appeal or even the front door. But the right front door handle can truly change the personality of your home's appearance, like wearing the right necklace with that little black dress. So if you've been thinking about a new front door, …
Unless you have an amazing garden, your neighbors probably spend more time looking at the front of your house. The front of your home says a lot about the family that lives there ... so what exactly do you want to tell others?
Find tips on how to enhance your home's curb appeal so you're proud each time you come home. Start by driving around your neighborhood for ideas, then get to work with small projects or bigger ones like painting your house.
All Curb Appeal Ideas Articles
- Front Door Handles: How to Find the Perfect One?
- Picking Exterior Paint Colors
- What Are House Elevations?
- Exterior Paint a Great Home Improvement Idea
- Window Flower Boxes, Trellises & More
- Creative Alternatives to Window Shutters
- Home Repair and Improvement Tips for Selling Your House
- Home Improvement Ideas that Boost Curb Appeal
- The Zen of Curb Appeal: 4 Tips to Welcome Yourself Home
- Why Curb Appeal is Important
- Spring, Open Houses and Curb Appeal
- Prepare for Selling A Home
- Fencing For Privacy, Safety or Curb Appeal?
- Curbside Appeal Key to Selling Your Home
- Curbside Appeal, A Quick Checklist
We're all good at some things and should admit we can't be good at everything. Maybe you studied art or interior design in school and love picking paint colors. But I suspect most of you reading this article are like me ... and picking paint colors for my houses isn't something I do well. This …
Drive through a community and you'll assume there are 20, 30 or more different house styles. In reality, new home builders will only build six to eight house plans in a development. But each house floor plan comes with two, three or more different house elevation styles. So what are house …
Fall is the time when most of us begin to roost; to settle in for winter and prepare for the holidays on the horizon. You might already have a fall maintenance or home improvement schedule, and that’s smart. If you're undecided about your next project, exterior paint is worth considering. …
When you drive down a residential street, what do you notice? The landscaping, the front door or other decorative trim, toys in the yard or amazing views? Does it motivate you to want to add something special to your home, if only you had the time and money? This article offers you inexpensive ideas …
We spend lots of time and money decorating our homes inside, which makes sense because we spend more time indoors. There are fewer ways to decorate your home's exterior if you're getting your ideas from driving around your community. One of the most popular ways to …