Forget the man cave, a woman cave (or she shed) is what you want. And there’s a big difference. Where the typical man cave is filled with manly things, a woman cave is filled with whatever makes you happy. It doesn't even have to be in the basement. If you love all things pink and fluffy, that’s …
Only recently have new houses included a home office. Now with the pandemic, lots more people are working at home so we'll give you ideas on how to find just the right space in your home.
What makes a home office work? Starting with a work surface (doesn't have to be a desk), you need good lighting and good storage ... and yes, a few more things. Using my 20 years of experience working at home, we have practical tips and fun ideas to make you love your home office space (hint: it doesn't need to be a dedicated room).
All Home Offices Articles
- Forget Man Caves: 4 Woman Cave Ideas
- Home Office Design: Where is Your Desk?
- Chalkboard Paint Colors or Glass?
- Home Office Organization Sheds Pounds
- Home Office Decorating Ideas for Any Budget
- Pick a Home Management Strategy That Fits You
- Ideas for Creating a Home Office
- What’s In Your Home Office?
- Home Offices for Working at Home
- Wireless Technology is Changing Our Lives
- Home Office Remodel or Home Office Furniture?
- Creating a Home Command Center for Your Family
- Face the Home Paper Management Showdown
- Business Directory Madness
- Gravatars Help Us Connect on a Personal Level
- Making a Home Office Work for You
- Leaving a Comment
Do you love your home office? If you don't, do you know why your home office design isn't working for you? There's a story behind these questions which prompted my research on this topic. …
Chalkboard paint has taken off in recent years. It's a stunning social media success story, because bloggers shared their projects which inspired more projects and motivated people to experiment with chalkboard paint. The original chalkboard paint colors were black, black or black. It's exciting …
AmazonThe home office is often the place where we dump all the paperwork we don't know what to do with, especially if that's where we open the mail. So if your office is filled with piles of paper that have never gotten filed, this story and home office organization tips are for you. The home …
Almost anyone can incorporate a home office into their home decoration scheme, regardless of budget. Whether you’re working on a shoestring budget or have money to burn, your space can be tidy, comfortable, and functional. So join us as we review home office decorating ideas from the most basic to …
Your home management strategy helps determine whether your home runs efficiently, or if you’re just getting by. You don’t have to keep a perfectly organized home office to manage things well. You just need a system for keeping track of what you own and what needs to be done. (Read: Home Office …