My day typically starts with a hot shower and yes, I tend to take long showers. That means I need my shampoo, conditioner, soap and more in the shower but where? Sadly most builders don't bother put a shower shelf in because it's an added cost and prone to problems tiling around the shelf. Just …
Bathrooms are the smallest room in the house but there's a lot of activity that happens there. That's why it's important to make sure you're using the space to it's best advantage.
Lighting and good ventilation make bathrooms comfortable and who doesn't want more storage in this room. You want these rooms to be relaxing and functional for all family members. We cover everything from vanities to showers, bathtubs, flooring and more.
All Bathrooms Articles
- Buying a Shower Shelf Online
- When & Where Do You Need Grab Bars?
- Bathroom Shower Tile Done Wrong!
- Bathroom Hardware & Accessories Galore
- When Your Shower Door Leaks: What To Do
- Bathroom Tile Ideas & Doing It Right!
- How to Buy & Replace A Bathroom Fan
- Freestanding Bathtubs – What Do You Like Best?
- 4 Inexpensive Ideas for a Small Bathroom
- Tokyo Memories & Japanese Toilet Technology
- New Home Improvement Products – Are They Really New?
- 4 Master Bath Spa Ideas to Inspire You
- 4 Elements that Every Master Bathroom Needs
- A Hidden Cabinet That Looks Great
- Bathroom Remodel Ideas for a Busy School Year
- Unique Bathroom Sinks With a Waterfall
- A DIY Bathroom Project Revisited
- Fun Bathroom Ideas That Will Make You Smile
- Space-Saving Ideas for A Small Bathroom Remodel
- 4 Upscale Bathroom Remodel Shower Ideas
- Is Your Bathroom Remodel Coming Soon?
- Remodeling a Bathroom, A Homeowner’s Story
- Ideas to Make Your Half Bath Wow-Worthy
- Shower Heads & Saving Water
- Bathroom Showers for Fun & Profit
- The History of Showers, An Infographic
- Saving Water at Home Makes WaterSense
- Scared to Take a Hot Shower
- Pinterest Ideas for Remodeling a Bathroom
- Bathroom Ideas on a Budget
- Selling Your Home with Great Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Bathtubs To Enjoy Life or Sell Your House?
- What’s a Bathroom For Anyways?
- Sexy Bathrooms Inspire Imagination
- Repair or Replace that Toilet? Door?
- Bathroom Basics: Space, Function & Design
- Green Products for Your Bathroom
- Latest Bathroom Trends to Relax & Enjoy
- Help, I’ve Got a Frozen Water Pipe
- Bathroom Remodels Made Simple
- Bathroom Decorating All in the Details
- Bathrooms Small and Complicated
- Why is Your Deck Blue?
- Bathroom Updates on a Budget
- Tips 4 More Bathroom Storage
- Bathroom Remodel: Building a Budget (Part 2)
- Bathroom Remodel: Prioritizing Goals (Part 1)
- Protect Your Pipes from Freezing
- Small Bathroom Remodel & Visual Space
- Bathroom Remodel Means Lots of Decisions!
- Bathroom Tile: Chair Rail, Below & Above Rail
- Bathroom Big Ticket Features
- Bathroom Vanities & Roadmap to Remodeling
Holidays more than any other time of year, involve visits from relatives. Bathroom grab bars are one of the most important safety features for loved ones staying overnight. Grab bars are also pretty ugly. Fortunately there are new stylish grab bars that will enhance your bathrooms look and feel. So …
When you build a house, one of the most exciting things is picking your finishes. Your big choices are cabinets and counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms, flooring, lighting, paint colors and tile for your shower/bathtub surround. Given that I love a long, hot shower in the morning, I happily …
Bathrooms are changing in lots of ways, from free-standing bathtubs to an incredible selection of bathroom hardware. If you've been thinking about remodeling a bathroom, take time to research what's most important to you. That's because you don't have unlimited space and most of us don't have an …
Bathrooms and specifically showers and bathtubs are prone to leaks. Do you have a shower door that leaks? Maybe the corners of the glass enclosure leak every time you take a shower? If you answered yes, you may have water damage on your walls, baseboard or the floor outside the shower. The problem …
Bathrooms are the smallest rooms in the house. Maybe that's why we like to update them more often, because we think small means less money and less work? Wrong! Bathrooms might be small but they're actually more challenging when it comes to remodeling. That's because you have to work …