What are your favorite holiday memories? They probably include the special people in your life and amazing holiday treats like gingerbread houses. This year you'll probably celebrate with fewer people and hopefully, the same holiday treats. But many people won't have enough to eat so maybe this year …
The coronavirus has turned our world upside down. Our homes have become a safe haven from this disease which can't be seen. But we need to take precautions to keep our family and homes safe during this pandemic.
Indoor air quality (IAQ) is key to making sure family members don't get sick due to lead paint, mold and now viruses. We also cover things like eating healthy, exercising and tips to make your home safe for your family and guests.
All Healthy & Safe Articles
- How to Create a Food Basket to Donate
- Food Insecurity in Our Own Backyard
- Celebrating Thanksgiving During a Pandemic
- Protecting Indoor Air Quality at Home
- What We Touch in Our Homes
- How Mold Can Affect Your Health
- 6 Recommended Mold Cleaning Products
- Home Security Tips for Your Castle (Home)
- 100 Ways to Save the Environment & Enhance Your Home
- Smart Home Products to Watch
- Green Houses Renewable, Sustainable or ???
- Get Your Lead Paint Test Kit Today
- Eating Healthy & Pesticides in Fresh Produce?
- 4 Types of Lead Paint Detection
- 10 Tips on Improving Indoor Air Quality
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Getting More Focus
- Indoor Air Quality Tips for a Healthier Home
- Your Home & Preparing for Winter Storms
- Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Home
- Why Lead Paint is Everyone’s Problem
- 6 Features of Sustainable Homes
- Vacant Homes May be a Target for Teen Parties
- Home Inspections, GFCIs, Smoke Detectors & Home Safety
- Smoke Detector, From Ordinary to Extraordinary
- A Drinkable Book Cleans Water & Saves Lives
- 11 Homeowner Do It Yourself Safety Tips
- Stop Buying Water Bottles – A Friday Find
- Easy Green Home Improvements for Your Home
- Home Safety Tips for Holiday Entertaining
- Digging a Hole is Safe When You Call 811
- Saving Water at Home Makes WaterSense
- Wondering What Green Products Are?
- Green Cleaning Tips
- Recycle E-Waste for a Greener World
- Green Building & LEED Certification
- Building a House & the Greenspiration Home
- Free Heat with Passive Solar Design
- What’s the Real Deal on Solar Powered Homes?
- Eco Homes: Energy, Water & Air Quality
- Eco Home In Your Future?
- Summer Fun, Home Safety and Kids
- Understanding Moisture, Mold & Mildew
- Is There Pollution Inside Your Home?
- What’s Hot & Preparing for Extreme Heat
- Surviving the Heat Wave
- Green Homes for Our Children’s Future
- Green Home Design & Deconstruction
- Home Safety Tips When You’re Traveling
- Carbon Monoxide, The Silent Killer at Home
- Help! Fire Trucks Outside My House?
- Lead Poisoning & Lead-Safe Rules from the EPA
- Incredible Recycling Resource Locator
- Cleaning Products: Are They Safe?
- How Safe are Our Homes: Part 1
- Green Peas, Paint & Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Recipe for Making Gingerbread Houses
- What is Healthy Air?
- Protect Your Family from Fire
- Safety Tips 4 Your Home
- Burn Prevention: Keep Your Loved Ones Safe
Food insecurity is something we typically see as a global issue, happening in countries in Africa and Asia. While I've personally witnessed this problem in Zimbabwe, Vietnam and Russia, this is the first time I've seen food issues up close in the US ... in my own backyard. What is Food …
A highly contagious virus has changed our world forever. The problem is we don't really understand all the ways our lives have changed and Thanksgiving is one more example. How will one of America's favorite holidays change this year? Here we explore what Thanksgiving during a pandemic can and …
Our homes are becoming more air tight to reduce energy costs and that's good. But it means many of the gaps where older houses allowed the exchange of indoor and outdoor air have been plugged. That's why homeowners need to learn what is needed to protect indoor air quality (IAQ) in their …
Our home is where we relax and enjoy life with our family. Home is where we feel safe ... but how safe are we? This article explores what we touch in our homes to identify what we need to clean more often. Why? The Coronavirus is highly contagious. To minimize how one person can pass the virus to …
Mold is part of the world we live in. When decomposing organic material like dead leaves and providing penicillin, it's helpful. But mold and moldy environments can seriously affect your health. That's why you need to understand how mold can affect your health. Rather than tell you in words …