Spring home maintenance is probably one of the more enjoyable times of year to work around your house. If you live up north, you're excited to finally get outdoors after a long winter. If you live in the south, you know that the heat will arrive soon so you want to finish up outdoor chores best done …
Popular Home Maintenance ChecklistsFocusing on your home's interior and outside, Tina Gleisner started creating these home maintenance checklists while running her handyman business. She had creative ways to motivate you to stick with a home maintenance schedule that can save you time and money.
- Fall Leaves and Home Maintenance Checklist.
- Checklist to Stay Comfortable This Winter!
- Spring into Action Home Maintenance Checklist.
- Click to get your Summer Maintenance Checklist.
All Homeowner Checklists Articles
- Top 20 Spring Home Maintenance Projects
- Organizing a Home Maintenance Calendar
- Your Home Maintenance Schedule
- Exterior Home Maintenance Checklist to Inspect Your Home
- Hurricane Preparedness Checklist
- Home Maintenance Strategy to Save Money
- Stay Comfortable This Winter Home Maintenance Checklist
- Fall Foliage & Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
- Home Maintenance Tips For Women Homeowners
- Home Components: Plan & Budget for Exterior Home Updates
- Take Action with Our Spring Home Maintenance Checklist
- Summer Home Maintenance Checklist
- Christmas Decorating & Holiday Checklist
- What’s Your Home Maintenance Plan?
You love your home and invested a lot of money when you bought it. So it makes sense that you want to protect that money. Just like changing the oil in your car, your home needs ongoing maintenance. But there's no light that goes on to remind you to change the filter in your furnace, nor is there a …
If you’re like most women, you wear a lot of different hats. You plan menus, know when the soccer season starts, and have your work and home schedules down to a science. (Read: Juggling Home Ownership as a Busy Professional) But if you haven’t pulled together a home maintenance schedule, there’s …
While we're able to control the environment (temperature, humidity, lighting) inside our homes, but we have very little control over the weather buffeting our homes outside. That's why our exterior home maintenance checklist is so important. It's meant to help you inspect and make repairs to your …
Hurricane preparedness is all we can control, as nature is in charge of the weather. We even have trouble predicting exactly what's going to happen and freak storms are now becoming normal. Last year the east coast got hit with a snow storm in October, and this year we're getting our early hurricane …
A proactive home maintenance strategy is one that save you time and money. It's effective when you find problems early and make necessary repairs right away. These repairs are almost always less expensive. This also saves you time because you get to make the repairs on your schedule versus dealing …