We know it's easy to over commit during the holiday season. It often means we end up too tired to enjoy the holidays, and that's not right. I remember wrapping presents on Christmas Eve, after the boys went to bed. It should have been fun but I was too tired to enjoy what I was doing. These holiday tips can help you focus on what's important – family, friends & creating meaningful experiences.
Holiday Tips to Enjoy with Family
- Get holiday tips on Family Budgeting & Baking, with Diane Kennedy, CPA and tax consultant. You'll learn how to enjoy the holidays more, and worry less about spending too much and paying the bills come January.
- Karen Collacutt, cash flow expert, who's going to show you why it might be time to Renegotiate the Holidays, so you relax and enjoy the holidays more.
- Get great ideas for Sharing Family Traditions with Your Children, with Brenda Rivas, single mother, business strategist and coach.
- Learn tips for holidays that are all about Empowering Children Through Holiday Activities, with Michelle Reynolds who's passionate about helping parents raise confident, and independent children.
- Save money by Making & Giving Handmade Gifts, with Elayna Fernandex-Bare, a single mother who wants her daughters to grow up strong and confident about their gifts, and the power they have inside themselves.
- Learn holiday decorating tips you can use year round from Jeanette Chasworth, interior designer and the “color whisperer”.
- Start relaxing by letting go, and letting your children take the lead on planning more holiday activities as you Celebrate the Holidays as a Family with Marilyn Elizabeth (M.E.) Porter.
- 3 Tips to creating some Competition Around Gingerbread Houses with Stacy McGuigan, who has managed to create a fun competition with her family.
- Learn how the holidays can be the perfect opportunity to Empower Your Children Through Holiday Activities with Michelle Reynolds.
- Do you have the one family member that stresses you out when the come for a visit? Robin Hardy is sharing 3 Tips to manage challenging family members and still enjoy the company.
- What happens when your family consists of many different cultures from around the world? Sandy Salle has 3 Tips for Blending Traditions from Christmas Around the World.
- What is the mystery around LED lights? Marla Esser shares how we can Use LED Holiday Lights to Save Energy.
- Capturing the Holiday's on film! Linda Baca, a Lifestyle Portrait and Wedding Photographer, shares her best tips on getting amazing photos to share for years to come.
Holiday Tips to Delight Yourself
- Learn about Closet Organization & Party Clothes, with image consultant Ginger Burr, so you can have more fun dressing up and going out over the holidays.
- Ready for some extra Holiday Glam on a Mom's Schedule, with Alicia Couri, who's business offers professional hair styling and makeup for special occasions.
- For all those who love (or want to do more) baking, we've got ideas and a recipe for Holiday Cookies for Smiles Everywhere, from Chantea Williams who has a catering business.
- Maybe it's time for some pampering? Get tips from spa owner Helen Hodgson, on Replacing Holiday Stress with Relaxation and Gratitude.
- Perhaps you are looking for ways to Overcome Holiday stress to Enjoy Yourself. Jamie Willett will share three stress reducing tips.
- Do you find yourself over-committed and needing to Tame Your Holiday Calendar to Make Time for You? Debra Angiletta has some wonderful advice to keep your boundaries during the Holiday's.
- Have you figured out the balance routine for yourself during these high stress months? Dr. Leonaura Rhodes is sharing with us how to Balance Happiness & Have a Healthy Holiday.
Enjoy Friends & Community During the Holidays
- Learn why buying local, from small businesses is a win-win for you and small business owners in your community, with Tina Gleisner's article Buy Local, Buy from Small Businesses.
- Maybe you're ready for Organizing Closet Clutter & Gifting to Others? Then you'll want to listen to Famira Green‘s holiday tips on how to let go of those things cluttering your closet so you can find and enjoy what makes you look great.
- Do you love to entertain during the Holiday's, yet find yourself stressing out on details and more? Kathleen Ellis, a Lifestyle Expert, has 3 Secrets for Stress-Free Holiday Entertaining.
- Community is very important and giving back can impact a life in wonderful ways. Tina Gleisner is sharing about her families idea of giving gifts to help others in the community.
- Military and the Holiday's can be challenging on families, some may be missing family members this year. Lisa Bell is sharing ways for Military families to enjoy the Holiday's.
- Have fun creating a Christmas vignette around your front door like Stephanie Vanderbilt did with a sled, lanterns, lots of green boughs and a wonderful sign (sparkles with LED lights) reminding everyone to BELIEVE!