Everyone is talking about going green and going green means many things. One big item is recycling and often the biggest hurdle to recycling is … where do you take things to make sure they get recycled properly. There is a fantastic website, www.Earth911.com, to help you find almost any type of recycling help you can imagine.
So even if your town doesn't have it's own recycling center, there are still places where you can get help and it's easy. Remember to recycle paper and cardboard, plastic and glass, aluminum, steel and copper, computers, printers and cell phones, rechargeable batteries and CFL lightbulbs. Oops, don't forget about recycling food scraps and yard debris which might only need to find their way to your backyard.
Learn How Easy Recycling Can Be
- Visit www.Earth911.com (see below)
- Select the type of material you want to recycle
- Enter the city or zip code where you want to recycle
- Click on the search button
- Scan locations listed below the green menu box – addresses and phone numbers provided
- Not sure which location is closest to your home? Click on “Map View” in light blue navigation bar below green menu
Prefer Using the Telephone?
- Call 1-800-CLEANUP (same company as Earth911)
- Sequence of questions is similar to above: what, zip code, location, etc
- Cell phone? … yes, there's an application for that too, www.earth911.com/iphone/
… hope you had fun looking for me, and that you'll use the recycling information shared in this article.