Get Your Weekends Back When You
Put Home Maintenance on Autopilot!
There are never enough hours to get everything done, and at the end of the week you want to relax. That's why most homeowners defer home maintenance and repairs until you've got company coming or there's an emergency that can't be ignored. That might work for a while but ultimately you'll spend more money when problems get bigger and costlier to repair.
We don't want you to defer needed maintenance, or worry about the list of chores that aren't getting done. That's why we created a way for you to build a personal home maintenance plan, budget and schedule. You prioritize the projects you want to handle personally, and identify the contractors you need to build relationships with, and when you need to call them.
Putting Home Maintenance on Autopilot
That's why you need a home maintenance strategy and plan, so you can stop worrying about all the home maintenance chores you keep putting off … week after week, month after month. Everyone does it, it's normal because we're all too busy juggling more priorities that we know what to do with.
So maybe it's time to stop believing your superwoman, that you can make the clock stand still while you finish your list of projects. It's not going to happen in our lifetime. And do we really want to travel in time … remember Back to the Future?
Here's what I know works. You've got to match your home maintenance strategy to your personality and lifestyle, or it's not going to happen. And that's where Getting Your Weekends Back: How to Keep Your Home in Tip Top Shape Without Sacrificing Your Time, Money or Energy starts. Well, the eBook actually starts with the benefits of timely and consistent home maintenance to get you motivated.
- Save time and money by preventing problems …
- Freeing up money for home improvements that increase the value of your home.
- Enjoy home ownership more by eliminating homeowner stress …
- So you can enjoy life more free time to relax and entertain. And you'll save more money doing this at home versus running away because you don't want to be reminded of the chores being ignored?
And while that might be obvious, how to create a home maintenance schedule that you can follow consistently is a challenge for most of us, and I'm no different. In fact writing this book helped me get more clear about how much home maintenance I was willing to do myself.
For my busy schedule, where I write more about everything related to the home and my favorite tool is my computer, not a power drill. I decided 4 hours a month was what I could comfortably commit to. And for everything else, I'm hiring others to do the work for me because I know from running a handyman business for 8 years, it's more cost effective to prevent problems, rather deal with the cost and stress of repairs … which always happen at the worst time.
So here's what you get investment in Getting Your Weekends Back: How to Keep Your Home in Tip Top Shape Without Sacrificing Your Time, Money or Energy gives you:
- Series of exercises to you discover your home management style, one that fits how you live.
- An understanding of home maintenance priorities.
- A review of the home maintenance team you want to make managing your home easier.
- Formulas to set a home maintenance budget, so you know you can hire home professionals.
- 4 Seasonal checklists to show you how to inspect – repair – improve your home …
- Home maintenance templates for you to complete, checking off when you want to tackle the home maintenance tasks whether you'll do them yourself, or hire home professionals.
So what are you waiting for? This investment will pay you back with the first repair job you never have to do!
For just $37.00 and a few hours spent creating your personal home maintenance schedule, you can put your home maintenance on automatic. You'll know what to add to your family calendar online, or maybe you'll print off your schedule and paste to the back of a kitchen cabinet door where you can check things off. You decide because it's your plan!
Founder & CEO, Home Tips for Women
Improving your home, one project at a time