You don't need to give up your homeowner dreams. Just break them down into small projects that fit your schedule and budget.
Think about how you spend your time at home. Would you like to spend more time cooking, baking, sewing or gardening? How about finding space for exercise equipment instead of the gym? Maybe the money you're saving by not eating out will cover the cost of a bigger pantry or an exercise room.
As we redefine our lives, we suggest starting with small changes, focusing on two or three activities to start. Mine are working at home, family time with my grandchildren (building a fort in my family room up top) and cooking more.
We're building a community of women supporting each other in our homeowner journeys to make our homes work for us!
We invite you to share your stories about anything home, including but not limited to:
- Cooking, baking and gardening to help your family eat healthy … on a budget.
- Family fun at home and deciding who gets to visit when we all need to stay socially distant. When I realized the pandemic might continue for more than six months, I decided to expand my bubble to include my children and their families.
- For many, working at home and home schooling are the new normal. Some of us also have elderly parents to care for.
- House keeping changes you're making (cleaning, organizing and more) to keep your home healthy, safe and comfortable.
- Projects that will transform your house into the home you've dreamed about.
Join us by sharing your homeowner stories to support other women who face similar challenges. Let's join together to celebrate our success in all things home!