The content on this website has taken hundreds of hours to create so we appreciate your interest in building your homeowner knowledge … and interest in helping us add to our content library.
We look forward to a dialog with you as outlined in our contact page. Here's how we'll respond to your email:
- Comments – should be shared on individual blog posts and we'll respond there within a few days.
- Sharing your homeowner story – is fun as we dialog about your experience and the story you want to share … so hopefully, you'll hear back from us within a week.
- Contributing an article – depends on how well you're following our rules for publishing on HomeTipsforWomen.com. If you read our guidelines and follow them, it can take a few weeks to complete our editing process … but if you ignored the rules, we'll simply delete your email.
We also post new articles on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn so you can interact with us there (links in footer below on this and every page on the website).
To recap the types of homeowner information you'll find on HomeTipsforWomen.com:
- Library of 1,500+ articles broken down into the following categories:
- Save Money & Enjoy Life More – covering homeowner expenses from buying your first home to insurance and budgeting for home expenses.
- Homeowner Projects Protect Your Investment – from preventive maintenance to minor repairs inside and on your home's exterior.
- Making Home Dreams Come True – offering ideas to create rooms and spaces to enhance your enjoyment at home.
- Life at Home for You & Your Family – covers the practical cooking, living healthy and homeowner stories shared by folks like you.
- Shop for Things Your Home Needs – is under development so your ideas greatly appreciated.
Plus a glossary of home related terminology, to help you get familiar with the language used by realtors, mortgage companies, builders and contractors.