Welcome to Tina Gleisner's 2014 “24 Holiday Tops for Savvy Homeowners”.
We are honored to invite you to participate in this year's Holiday Tips for Savvy Homeowners. Below are some important logistics for recording your holiday tips:
- All interviews will be pre-recorded.
- Recordings are approximately 12 minutes long.
- The call will be 30 minutes in length, so we can chat a bit before we start the recording.
- Once the 3 questions below are completed, Robin will contact you to schedule your time and give you the call-in details. Be sure to complete the form below and click submit, so we have your information.
We’re still finalizing the details for promoting and publishing the Holiday Tips on BlogTalkRadio.com (great for more visibility). We are doing our best to create a holiday collage (sample below) for each tip, to use for promotion. After the calls, Tina will write up a blog post like Tip #1, Family Budget & Baking. Thanks for joining us to help others enjoy the holidays more this year. Here's how we're using the 3 questions below:
- This is an ice breaker to allow our listeners to get to know you personally.
- These are our holiday tips, on the topic you are being interviewed about.
- To wrap up the recording on a personal basis and “enjoy the holiday spirit”.
Please complete the following fields and we will get right back to you to schedule your 30 minute call with Tina. If you have any questions please let myself or Robin know and we will gladly help you out. Again, thank you for your help in sharing some amazing content this holiday season!